Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Windwitch Pre-Order collectable pack promotion (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
- This Promotion is run by Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 2063302 and registered office at Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6XS (“Promoter”).
- To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.If you are under 18 years old you must ask your parent, guardian or carer for permission to enter into these terms and by giving permission they must agree to read, accept and comply with these terms on your behalf. If you do not understand any part of these terms please ask your parent, guardian or carer to explain them. We may require written proof of age and parental permission from entrants and winners.
- This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any affiliate or subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promotion is open for entries between midnight on 8thth November 2016 and midnight on 9th January 2017 (UK time) (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to enter this Promotion you must pre-order purchase an eBook or hardback copy of Windwitch by Susan Dennard from any participating physical book store or e-book website. Proof of your pre-order purchase must be in the form of a photo or screen capture of the receipt or e-receipt. The Promoter must be able to clearly identify the book title on any photo or screen capture submitted as proof in order for the entry to be verified. Please ensure you delete or obscure any confidential information on the receipt or e-receipt. Submissions containing complete credit or debit card details will not be accepted and will be deleted.
- You can only enter this Promotion in the following way: Upload a photo or screen capture of your receipt or e-receipt as set out above at www.thewitchlands.com (the “Promotion Website”) as proof of pre-order [and complete the online entry form] during the Promotion Period.
- Only one entry per eligible person. Multiple entries will be deemed to be invalid and may lead to disqualification
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the end of the Promotion Period for any reason. Proof of sending via the Promotion Website is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted. Please keep a copy of your entry as we will be unable to return entries or provide copies.
- The Promotion collectable pack consists of the following: 1 pair of Windwitch-themed socks, 1 Windwitch-themed patch, and 1 bookplate signed by author Susan Dennard.
- All legible and verifiable entries that adhere to these terms will be sent one collectable pack via mail.
- We will confirm acceptance of verifiable entries via email no later than 30 days after the end of the Promotion Period (each an “Accepted Entry”).
- Promoter will endeavour to ensure that each Accepted Entry receives their collectable pack within 30 days after the date they are notified. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the collectable pack (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the collectable pack is available.
- Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion Website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the collectible pack. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.